The Core Essentials Fast Track Program far exceeded expectations – great learning format! Unbelievably unique experience. I feel blessed and proud to be trained under the Coach U “banner”. – Dean Long
CoachInc.com’s International Coach Federation’s (“ICF”) approved Accredited Coach Training Program track (ACTP) starts with our 77-hour Core Essentials Program. The Core Essentials Program offers beginner and intermediate courses to develop core coaching competency at the ICF’s Associate Certified Coach level (ACC), knowledge in developing a coaching business, and personal development for sustainable success in coaching. These skills are essential for coaches providing individual and/or organizational coaching services. These programs, enhanced with invaluable practice and project labs, have been carefully designed to teach you core coaching skills, deepen your personal foundation and learn practical practice development skills as efficiently and conveniently as possible.
Who attends our 77-hour professional coach training program
- People looking for fundamental core courses in coach training
- People who intend to become well-trained and masterful credentialed coaches
- Experienced coaches whose clients are now starting to demand formal coach education and coaches with International Coach Federation credentials
- Internal corporate and organizational coaches responsible for developing a strong coaching culture within their organization
- Coaches looking to blend the Coach U approach with other training programs.
- Individuals who are interested in incorporating solid coaching skills into other positions or professions.
- People who want to communicate more effectively with others and gain more control of their life
What you will learn
- In-depth information and interaction with the ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies
- Protecting your coachee and protecting your reputation as a coach with Ethics & Standards for the Professional Coach
- Popular myths and misconceptions in coaching – learn how prospective individuals and organizations can easily spot an untrained coach
- What is professional coaching and distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
- How to get out of your own way using Coach U’s acclaimed Personal Foundation concepts
- How to coach virtually anyone on anything using our toolbox of critical coaching models, skills and tools
- Determining elements of your ideal coaching practice, your strengths in coaching, and to specialize, or not, in personal coaching, career coaching, business coaching and internal coaching (plus many more niches)
- Crucial components in creating strong coaching contracts
- How to use the 100+ forms, resources, checklists, assessments and other tools developed by Coach U (and how to use third-party assessments in coaching)
- How to coach people with different learning styles, personalities, cultures, roles, etc.
- Coach U’s core 9 Guiding Principles
- Situational coaching scenarios
- Fundamental differences between internal and external coaches
- Qualifications that large organizations seek out for their global pool of internal or external coaches
- How to establish sustainable coaching fees and packages
- Pitfalls and mistakes that untrained or poorly trained coaches make
- Sales strategies that the most successful coaches use
- Marketing 101 for the new coach (strategies for both internal and external coaches)
- How to attract your first or next clients or coachees
- Creating multiple revenue streams
- Pathways to becoming credentialed as a coach
- Distinctions between Coach U and Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Programs
Once all basic program requirements have been satisfactorily fulfilled, coaches may apply for certification and/or continue on to one or both of CoachInc.com's advanced programs.
Core Essentials Delivery Options
Core Essentials is offered in two formats:
- Core Essentials Program (CEP) – our facilitated, self-paced, home-based program delivered via TeleClass
- Core Essentials Fast Track Program™ (CEFTP) – our accelerated program delivered
face-to-face with supplemental TeleClasses
If you don’t want to wait or travel to an event, consider enrolling in the facilitated self-paced Core Essentials program delivered via TeleClasses, You can start taking courses from the convenience of your home in as little as 10 days from now! Click here for more information on the Core Essentials program.
Details for the Core Essentials Fast Track Program™ (CEFTP)
The CEFTP is an accelerated 6-day face-to-face program with pre- and post-event teleclasses.
We offer professional coach training workshops in major cities in North America, Europe and Australasian regions (Auckland, Delhi, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney, etc.). The majority of this program is delivered in-person. Here are major components of our flagship program:
- Attend the 6-day in-person event from 8:30am to 6:00pm daily, local time (with a good deal of homework in the evening)
- Complete the scheduled 4-week Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach TeleClass (one 2-hour session per consecutive week)
After you have completed the courses above, there will be additional requirements to complete within six months (self-tests, required client coaching hours, etc.) so that you can apply for your Core Essentials Graduate (CEG) designation. You can take a break there or continue with your advanced coach training. You have a full 6 months to complete this program, although some complete in less than 2 months.
To re-iterate, if you desire, you may re-take Fast Track courses in the regular teleclass-based CEP program for up to 6 months. The Core Essentials Fast Track Program is truly the best of both worlds – face-to-face immersion on the front end with weekly/special contact/learning for implementation and fine-tuning for six months. Click here to see the full list and description of Core Essentials and Core Essentials Fast Track courses.
For the face-to-face Core Essentials Fast Track Program, of course, you will need to invest in three textbooks, travel/accommodations and meals.
After the Core Essentials Fast Track Program
After you have graduated from Core Essentials, you may begin taking courses in Coach U's Advanced Coaching Program (ACP) or Corporate Coach U's Advanced Corporate Coaching Program (ACCP), for an additional fee. In order to graduate from one of the advanced programs, you must complete another 98 hours of required and elective courses. A total of 175 hours of coach training (which includes the Core Essentials Program) is required for basic graduation from the advanced programs.
If you want to register for both the Core Essentials Program (CEP) and advanced coach training, but you can't decide between Coach U or Corporate Coach U's advanced coach training programs right now, you may still enroll -- simply state that you'd like to enter the Undeclared Advanced Program (UAP). You can let us know your preferred advanced track at any time during your Core Essentials Program training. Please keep in mind that you must complete the entire CEP before you can register and take advanced courses.
Coach U and Corporate Coach U's advanced certifications are fully accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). This enables the certified graduates of our advanced programs to apply for ICF certification through the accredited schools track, which is preferred by most coaches.
Achieving Coach U's Coach U Certified Graduate (CUCG) designation or Corporate Coach U's Corporate Coach U Certified Graduate (CCUCG) designation will allow you to apply for ICF certification through the ICF accredited schools track (ACTP track). Most professional coaches strive to achieve the ICF's Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) designations.
Confused? Don’t worry – you will have access to our student-only area to get exclusive resources to make understanding the process, from brand new coach to MCC credentialed coach, as easy as possible!
For upcoming event and pricing information, please click here
Students who successfully complete all coursework in three programs (a- the beginning/intermediate CEP/CEFTP program, b- the Advanced Coaching Program/Advanced Corporate Coaching Program, and c- additional requirements to receive the Coach U Certified Graduate or Corporate Coach U Certified Graduate designation) will be able to apply for their ACC or PCC designations through the ACTP Track with the International Coach Federation. (The same standard for coach training hours and client coaching hours applies for all ACTP-approved coach training programs.)