|TeleClass® Participation Tips|
TeleClass® Participation Tips
experience has shown us that the following suggestions
experience of the TeleClass®.
- Come to the call prepared to introduce yourself and
identify what brings you to the corporate coaching environment and what you’d
most like to learn on the call.
- Listen to how the TeleClass® faculty member phrases
things. Language is important in corporate and business coaching.
- Share whenever we can. Share what you are learning as
well as your corporate and business experience, which can benefit others in
- Enjoy the interaction among your fellow participants.
Interaction is part of the learning experience.
- Ask questions. Every question is a good one that others on the call will
also want an answer to.
To register, call our Admissions Department at 1-800-482-6224 and indicate that you are interested
in registering for CCU’s TeleClass® or register
online now .
If you have additional questions about Corporate
Coach U, please contact our Admissions Department at 1-800-48COACH or email Admissions@coachinc.com